Skip to content ↓

Parent Dashboard


Introduction to Parentpay

Log in to Parentpay


Travel Consent Form

Free School Meals

Cashless Catering Q&A


Change of details/Circumstances

Please inform the school office of any change in circumstances (change of address/contact numbers/mobile/emergency contact details etc) ASAP so our records can be updated accordingly. This includes changes to a parent's circumstances that do not seem directly to affect the girl: for example when a parent changes surname following marriage or separation, and the daughter retains her original surname, we still need to know about the change so that we address you correctly when writing, and know who to ask for by telephone.

(Detailed notes of all the above and additional guidelines can be found in the PARENTS’ HANDBOOK given to all parents before they start school in Year 7).