As a girls’ school with a proud history, we strive to empower our community to become innovators, drivers of change and leaders to create a more equitable and sustainable society.
To empower students to become innovators, drivers of change and leaders by:
- participating in academic endeavour and making outstanding progress.
- developing an enduring passion for learning.
- being respectful and kind towards others, having an open and tolerant mind.
- being able to understand and make moral judgments.
- being mindful of their well-being and that of others.
- living by the maxim ‘I can do it and I will do it!’
Staff will be challenged and supported to:
- develop their skills and knowledge through training, research and collaboration.
- problem solve through innovation and experimentation.
- be mindful of their wellbeing and that of others.
- foster a sense of community.
- promote the maxim ‘I can do it and I will do it!’
The document below sets out the process through which the vision and aims of the school have been developed, and the feedback from the wider consultation.
Click here to read about our community values and what they mean to Watford Grammar School for Girls.