Contacting the School: Guidance for Parents
The most effective method of contacting the school is through email. This will allow teaching staff to respond in a timely way and for your enquiry to be directed to the most relevant member of staff.
All queries will be responded to within three working days, unless the subject matter is related to a child protection issue. Please take into consideration that many members of staff work on a part time basis and this may impact on response time.
Contact by Email
- Contact the school through email@example.com, unless you know the direct email address.
- In the subject line give the initial of your child and their Form.
- If possible, restrict the time that the email is sent to normal working hours.
Contact by telephone
- Teaching staff have very high teaching loads and therefore no telephone call will be put through to a member of teaching staff directly. A message will be taken by a member of the administration staff and the member of staff will return your call.
- Please ensure you give a telephone number and a time range which you can be contacted
Face to face meetings
- All meetings must be made by appointment only.
General Contact details
Telephone: 01923 223 403 - the School Receptionist, Lynda Smith, is likely to answer and shall forward your call to the relevant person
Fax: 01923 350721
Map of the school: Download PDF