Advanced Learning Alliance Paid Maths and Physics Internships.
Are you studying Maths or Physics at University? Are you thinking about a career in teaching? Would you like to earn up to £1200 for a four-week internship?
The Advanced Learning Alliance is offering school internships to prepare University Students for Teacher Training via School Direct, SCITT or University-based PGCE. School Direct involves work based training with a generous bursary in Maths and Physics. Internships are based in local Outstanding Schools. We will support you to gain the most out of school internship by:-
- Support and mentoring you throughout the Internship, you will have a personal teacher mentor.
- The opportunity to work with small groups and whole classes.
- The opportunity for you to mentor sixth formers in preparation for their University application.
- The chance to take part in projects and activities across at least two schools.
- Opportunities to join school trips, enrichment activities and wider school activities.
- We will provide written testimonials and references for Interns who successfully complete the course, as well as comprehensive information about routes into teaching.
We are now in our sixth year of successful delivery of internships.
Placements will be available in June and July 2020 and applications are now open.
We are interested in undergraduates studying the following subjects: Maths, Physics, Computing, Engineering or whole have elements of those subjects in their degree.
To apply please email a letter and CV to Miss Jane Hart, Director of Teaching and Learning, Watford Grammar School for Girls, email@example.com