Support the School - Women of Vision Trust
The Women of Vision Trust was set up in the early 1990’s to encourage parental donations to support the development of facilities and resources at Watford Grammar School for Girls. Over the past 20 years, the Trust has raised significant funds to help support many key projects that otherwise would not have been possible.
These projects include :
- Designing and building Hyde House Maths centre
- Opening the Fuller Life Fitness Centre
- Total refurbishment of the school catering facilities and dining area
- Extensive restoration of Lady’s Close House and Gardens
- Conversion of the historical Stables into usable space
The Women of Vision Trust ensures that, even in a tight fiscal climate, the school continues to improve and to flourish. The consistency and the generosity of regular parental contributions are the key to our success.
Our preferred method of payment is currently via cheque and completion of the donation form below - quite simply, this method of payment enables the school to receive the full benefit of your donation. Please also use this form for regular donations.
You can also donate via PayPal: