Compulsory at all times, jackets must be worn at all formal occasions.
Black suit, consisting of:
- short or mid-length jacket
- black tailored skirt, of appropriate length. Lycra skirts are not permitted,
- or trousers which are straight-legged and hemmed. Jeans style, leggings, denim, corduroy trousers, or trousers which are tight on the leg, are not permitted.
- white, fitted open neck blouse, preferably with school crest.
Compulsory kit displaying school crest:
- Black round neck T-shirt with school logo.
- Sixth Form PE hoodie (students may use their old WGGS PE hoodie if they wish). No other jumpers will be allowed in PE lessons.
Other compulsory items:
- Plain black sports leggings or tracksuit bottoms (these may have a small logo on, but no stripes). These cannot be fashion leggings.
- White socks